Thursday, August 8, 2013

To all my members:  Welcome to the newest and improved blog!  Its going to be an easier format to follow on here rather than the old one.  Lets continue the unbelievable run we are having (64% winners for MLB)!  To continue to gain more followers and to make all of you more MONEY--I am giving away all my football picks for free--for the ENTIRE NFL season!  Jump on board and ride the money train with me.  We will start it off tonight for preseason kickoff!  Again, thanks to all my loyal members--lets continue to make money day after day.

MLB 2013 Overall Record: 180-111



8/8 Picks

MLB


Cubs vs. Phillies:  Phillies ML F5 Inn  (10 units)

NFL

Ravens vs Bucs:  Ravens +3 (15 Units)
Broncos v 49ers:  Denver +3 (10 units)
Seattle v San Diego: San Dieg0 +3 (10 units)



No comments:

Post a Comment